Cell-line development (CLD), from identifying a biological target to commercially manufacturing a biologic, is a long process and requires extensive planning and resources. There are a number of challenges associated with CLD that scientists and companies need to be aware of to successfully produce high yields of high-quality biologics.
This Infographic outlines four CLD challenges and the keys to overcoming them.
[ui-tab title=”More information”]
- CLD for biologic production
- What to consider when choosing a cell line
- How to find the best-performing clones
- What is required for comprehensive characterization of a cell line
- What your organization needs to successfully scale-up CLD and biologic production
Illustration by Tobias Dumbraveanu.
This feature was supported by Sartorius.
The post Infographic: Common challenges in cell-line development appeared first on BioTechniques.
Powered by WPeMatico